Join the Digital Revolution
Digital Hearing Aid Features and Technology Levels
The digital revolution has made a huge impact on the way hearing aids look, feel and work. They can be so small that they are virtually invisible, so “cool” looking that you will want everyone to see them and so natural sounding, they mimic the way you used to hear before you experienced hearing loss.
Digital Hearing Aid Features
- Dual microphones allow you to hear better in noisy situations. Some can even identify the source of the noise and reduce it.
- Open technology that keeps the ear canal unobstructed eliminates that “talking in a barrel” effect.
- Feedback cancellation does just that… It cancels feedback BEFORE you hear it as an annoying whistle.
- Hands free technology automatically adjusts to your listening environment… whether you are on the phone, in a crowd or in wind.
- Your digital hearing aid can be programmed with a computer to meet your individualized needs.
- Wireless technology allows you to hear your cell phone, television and home phone in stereo, directly through your hearing aids!
Digital Hearing Aid Technology Levels
There are four technology levels available at Asheville Audiology Services. They are categorized as “Basic,” “Mid”, “Advanced” and “Premier”. Each level offers digital hearing solutions based on your level of hearing loss, lifestyle and budget.
Basic (needs to hear only in quiet)
Mid (occasional background noise)
Advanced (active lifestyle)
Premier (most active listening lifestyle)
A listening lifestyle analysis is performed to help the patient choose the technology that matches their listening lifestyle.
Find out what it sounds like before you buy!
Call for your FREE demonstration today!